Skip to content
- To extend the life of your Remnants, here are a few tips: Jewelry can be delicate. To maintain shine and prevent tarnishing, avoid exposure to moisture (i.e., shower, pool, ocean, etc.) and liquid cosmetics (i.e., lotion, perfume, sunscreen, etc.).
- Store your items neatly when not in use. We do not recommend the bottom of your purse or gym bag as a “safe place.” Allowing jewelry to hang out in your handbag is a surefire way to lose beads, scratch, or misplace the item.
- A great option is to store earrings and bracelets in a soft, cushioned box where it is clean and dry. Necklaces and bracelets should be hung or placed separately to avoid tangling.
- I will fix any broken items that you receive upon opening on shipment. Please contact me with a photo by email. No returns or exchanges due to the hygienic nature of jewelry. I will fix an item up to 30 days after you receive it. After 30 days, there will be a re-stringing or beading fee that will be determined on an individual basis.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.