Skip to content
- To extend the life of your Remnants, here are a few tips: Jewelry can be delicate. To maintain shine and prevent tarnishing, avoid exposure to moisture (i.e., shower, pool, ocean, etc.) and liquid cosmetics (i.e., lotion, perfume, sunscreen, etc.).
- Store your items neatly when not in use. We do not recommend the bottom of your purse or gym bag as a “safe place.” Allowing jewelry to hang out in your handbag is a surefire way to lose beads, scratch, or misplace the item.
- A great option is to store earrings and bracelets in a soft, cushioned box where it is clean and dry. Necklaces and bracelets should be hung or placed separately to avoid tangling.
- I will fix any broken items that you receive upon opening on shipment. Please contact me with a photo by email. No returns or exchanges due to the hygienic nature of jewelry. I will fix an item up to 30 days after you receive it. After 30 days, there will be a re-stringing or beading fee that will be determined on an individual basis. In the event an item is exchanged, customer is not refunded for original shipping or cost to ship back new exchanged item.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.